Thursday, October 17, 2013

Unfinished Business

In my last Official Kickstarter Update last Saturday, I outlined that the picks were held up at the factory due to a lack of rounding.
Today I got the photos from my contact at the factory and the finish on the EpicGrips was indeed a show-stopper. You can see how the edge rounding is nowhere near the nice bevel on the samples. I am so glad this was caught before they shipped.

I'm not sure how they could fix this in just a week, but that is what I have been told so far.  I will make an official update on Saturday, with whatever I learn between now and then.

Meanwhile, I just want to thank everyone for the unanimously positive feedback. Your continued support really keeps me full of the energy I need to tackle this thing with full force. You guys are the best!

-J


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update, John! I have a better appreciation of why it takes a long time to go from design to the actual physical product now... Thanks for your hard work.

    ReplyDelete