Monday, August 5, 2013

Monday...

Hey Pickstarters,

No picks today... I pinged the Factory this evening when I got home, and received a prompt reply confirming that the samples are complete...they just haven't shipped yet.

I'll post an update later in the week when I get an actual tracking number.  The samples will be coming via FedEx overnight, so hopefully I'll still have something to show off by Friday.
Thanks for hanging in...

In other news, EpicGrip.com got it's first post-kickstarter purchase through the (Shopstarter) cart today.  I'm currently evaluating Shopstarter for a survey solution as well.  It appears that they will allow multiple surveys, and should allow supporters to update their shipping address if anyone moves before the picks ship.

What else... I made up stickers... They should be arriving this week. I'll post a picture when they do. :) Meanwhile you can check out the design in the epicgrip.com gallery page. (Really just a link to an imgur folder right now, but it works...)

Regarding packaging, I've got everything sourced and priced, I just need to pull the trigger. Probably this week. My wife is sick with some kind of stomach flu, so this week is going to be a little slow while I nurse her back to health. I'll definitely be updating the blog regularly though. It fills the void in my soul left by the closing of the KS campaign. :)

More soon... 'til then, happy strumming,
-J


No comments:

Post a Comment