Thursday, August 8, 2013

Thursday

I got the EpicGrip stickers yesterday!  I bought them online through stickermule.com. While stickermule is not the cheapest site I found, I'd read a ton of reviews about how amazing their quality was, and their web cart was very clean and easy to use.

True to the buzz, the stickers that arrived are nice thick vinyl and the printing is top notch. These stickers should weather pretty much any abuse you throw at them, so of course I immediately stuck one on my guitar case for testing. :) Everybody that ordered through Kickstarter or pre-orders through the epicgrip.com cart gets one free with their order! Just a small way of saying thanks again!


And on the pick front... I literally (5 minutes ago) just got notification that the samples were shipped today. FedEx Tracking number included...
Delivery estimation is for next Tuesday evening (Aug 8th), so get ready for some hi-fidelity updates then. :)
The package is 1.1 lbs, hopefully that means I have a few extra samples to play with.
More updates as they happen...



No comments:

Post a Comment